1. U2start has now support for HotTopic software. You probably don't know HotTopic, well, it's time you become familiar with it because it's really cool. Hottopic is some cool software for Windows, it gives you the ability to add your favorite topics to a list, and when someone replies to one of your favorite topics; it will display a cool MSN-like notification informing you that someone replied to a favorite topic. You can also directly add topics through Internet Explorer.

Some screenshots:

new reply at u2start

u2start active topics

Ready for it?

Download HotTopic from the U2start website and add the U2start forums to HotTopic now.

Find out all you need to know on our FAQ and info pages:
    http://www.u2start.com/help/hottopic/
    (please read everything on this page before you start asking questions)

Enjoy!
  2. Hey Remy!!
    sounds pretty good!!
    I'll give it a try!!
    thanks!
  3. Sounds good, but I'm running a Mac, so no joy for me
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisSounds good, but I'm running a Mac, so no joy for me

Same here. Oh, well.
  5. Sounds good but I like things just how they are. Always using different computers to
  6. sounds nice!

one day when I'll get bored [probably tomorrow] I'll try it out!

keep up the good work!
  7. Absoluely awesome.
  8. I can't get it to work, "error synchronizing u2start"

My xml files are higher than 6.0 and I run FireFox on XP Pro SP3, so I don't know what to do next, help
  9. Originally posted by u2want:I can't get it to work, "error synchronizing u2start"

My xml files are higher than 6.0 and I run FireFox on XP Pro SP3, so I don't know what to do next, help

Hmm don't know.. Could be anything, maybe a firewall or something.
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Hmm don't know.. Could be anything, maybe a firewall or something.

I don't know the got file sync's, but ours don't

11. Oh well... Guess I will have to wait for the RSS feed