1. hey guys...

absolutely adored yahweh on the vertigo tour but it lacked in some shows due to bono's vocals... the best version that i found where bono is truly giving 100% in the song is from milan II... he really holds on to "YAHWEH!!!" in the chorus and it sounds awesome!!! but i was wondering if anyone else had any good performances of this beautiful song??
  2. Denmark, with the Seven Seconds snippet. Awesome version of Yahweh, my fav.
  3. Originally posted by RemyDenmark, with the Seven Seconds snippet. Awesome version of Yahweh, my fav.

definatley much better than the Milan version both vocally, and beause it has that great snippet
  4. Gelsenkirchen is another very solid version
  5. If you look for good vocals on Yahweh, you should get this bootleg:

2004-11-22 - Live at How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

For me, any Vertigo Tour version has been vocally better than the Studio one.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongIf you look for good vocals on Yahweh, you should get this bootleg:

2004-11-22 - Live at How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

For me, any Vertigo Tour version has been vocally better than the Studio one.

it wasn't played there likeasong....
  7. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

Sergio was actually wrong? It's a miracle! I've seen everything now!
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

I think he's refering to the album version. Get the Copenhagen performance
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25it wasn't played there likeasong....
    Germcevoy answered right:
    Originally posted by germcevoy[..]I think he's refering to the album version. Get the Copenhagen performance
    I was actually referring to the HTDAAB album, which was released on November 22h 2004.
  10. Originally posted by easports43Sergio was actually wrong? It's a miracle! I've seen everything now!
    There are still things you've never seen, such as Blue_Room apologizing, Bono singing the right lyrics of A Sort Of Homecoming and LikeASong being wrong.