1. what version was that?

---

1. Television, Drug of a Nation --> ?? --> Ode to Joy --> Zoo Station

2. Auld Lang Syne --> Streets (Point Depot New Year's Day concert)

3. People Have the Power --> Joey
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

what version was that?

---

1. Television, Drug of a Nation --> ?? --> Ode to Joy --> Zoo Station

2. Auld Lang Syne --> Streets (Point Depot New Year's Day concert)

3. People Have the Power --> Joey
    He means the exact mix of Pop Muzik used in Popmart.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I get that same buzz from People Have The Power too. Whenever I hear it, I'm taken back to London. When the chorus comes in, it takes me back to Barcelona, because my word, the fans around me that night were loud. Never have I experienced fans singing along to the pre-show music quite like that. I remember looking to my brother and we both had that expression of "What the...? This is insane".

I would've loved to have heard the Beat on the Brat (Even Better Than the Discotheque Remix) at some point.

I also really like the Pop Muzik intro.
    PHTP doesn't have the same effect with me. Maybe because it didn't fit the theme as much as Space Oddity (The Claw, the spaceship... it clearly fit just as much as Rocket Man as the outtro music) or maybe because it was massively over-used during the tour in the form of snippets and full performances.

I totally agree with the Even Better Than Beat On The Discothèque Brat remix, it was fucking brilliant. I have no idea why they changed it
  4. I wonder what song they pick for U2JT 2017.
  5. Well, it's celebrating 30 years ago so maybe "Heaven is a Place on Earth."

(Yes, I've been watching Black Mirror...And I've been drinking.)
  6. I hope Stand By Me and C'mon Everybody, to stay true to the original 1987 tour.
  7. Sympathy For The Devil?
  8. Great choise. Staying true to the original concept.
    Maybe "Come together" by Beatles?
  9. I'd like steets but I'm convinced edge has written that off as an opener judging by the rolling stone interview. You'd think at least it has to be an 80's song to fit with the theme out of control, I will follow, what else would work that's a realistic shout?
  10. Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience
  11. I thought Breathe was a great live opening song..