1. The mysyerious Hawkmoon intro on LoveTown was also cool.
  2. for U2JT i would love a Beatles song as a intro.

We can work it out?
  3. Where The Streets Have No Name intro , Out Of Control intro , Elevation intro , Mofo intro , Zoo Station intro and The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) intro
  4. PopMuzik , Bono boxing, MOFO, Adam breaking bad outfit
    Awesome times
  5. 1) zoo tv (zoo station)
    2) vertigo tour (city of blinding lights)
    3) joshua tree tour & lovetown tour (where the streets have no name)
    4) elevation tour (elevation)
    5) popmart (mofo)
    6) E+I Tour (love is all we have left)
    7) 360° tour (even better than the real thing)
    8) unforgettable fire tour (11 o'clock tick tock)
    9) war tour (out of control)
    10) october tour (gloria)
    11) 360° tour (the return of the stingray guitar)
    12) 360° tour (breathe)
    13) I+E Tour (the miracle of joey ramone)
    14) boy tour (the ocean)
  6. Having only seen my first concert at 8, almost 9 in London in 2009, I have to mainly go by DVDs (and I add I think it's really unfair I wasn't around for ths 90s concerts ) I have to say for me Zoo TV and PopMart are a tie, they're both amazing and unique in different ways, Elevation with the Influx mix intro is pretty cool (and kudos for bringing it back this tour) I+E Was alright, E+I seems a bit naff but I'll have to wait to see that in person!! I think I'd rank JT (1987) higher if it weren't for the fact that I prefer saving streets to the end of the main set and having its own sick transition, shout outs to 360 with Breathe, the end of Soon into Breathe was such a tense wait before Larry started, and also to Vertigo Tour with Love and Peace or Else, personally I think it was a cooler intro than COBL, but having it later in the main set was also cool
  7. E&I is loads better than last time around.

1. ZooTV
    2. Elevation
    3. E&I
    4. 360 (Soon)
    5. PopMart
    6. 360 (Space Oddity + Countdown + EBTTRT)

I don't care much about the others at all.
  8. Zoo Station, City of Blinding Lights if talking about actual 1st song played.... Whole of the Moon if talking about walk on music....
  9. ZooTv by far.
  10. POP MUZIK TO MOFO