1. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

yeh that's correct drew... was at that show and i think most of the people in the stadium thought he'd blown his head off!! lol...

Hey Coulbourne! You know he'll still do it though even on the next tour. Damn I wish there was a DVD of that whole show.
  2. heey guys and girls,
    sorry that i ask my question here but i dont know how to start a new thread

my question is is it safety to download commercial released stuff on rapidshare or on megaupload for example??

albums and so on? do u have any knowledge about that?? thank you
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Hey Coulbourne! You know he'll still do it though even on the next tour. Damn I wish there was a DVD of that whole show.

yeh same!!! hopefully one surfaces in the near future... i wish the bootleg here had better quality too... it really was an awesome performance that night!!! the band were on fire... Listen to kite from the show and listen to bono's voice when he sings "i'm a MAAAAAAANNNN!!!..." his voice sounds incredible... never heard his voice sound so good when he sings that part of kite...
  4. Originally posted by sapphireheey guys and girls,
    sorry that i ask my question here but i dont know how to start a new thread

my question is is it safety to download commercial released stuff on rapidshare or on megaupload for example??

albums and so on? do u have any knowledge about that?? thank you

To start a new thread click on the 'open new topic' button on the right of the grey strip at the top or bottom of the threads.

To answer your question about downloading commercaily released material. While it's not ethically correct you won't get into trouble for doing it.
  5. thank you for answering and telling me how to create a new thread
  6. When they get stuck in the giant lemon - I think in Canada?
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsWhen they get stuck in the giant lemon - I think in Canada?

It was Oslo 08/06/1997
  8. One of the best moments from the vertigo tour had to be Bono's speech during the introduction of Miracle Drug. Pittsburgh 2005-10-22 DOWNLOAD IT!!. Bono talks about how edge is from the future and he came to them on his space ship which played the notes of miracle drug. Funniest Bono speech ever.

Also introducing Bad (can't remember when) Bono, shockingly, says this song is about a drug called heroin.....and if anyone here under this roof makes money from this drug, I've got a message for ya........FUCK OFF!.
  9. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilOne of the best moments from the vertigo tour had to be Bono's speech during the introduction of Miracle Drug. Pittsburgh 2005-10-22 DOWNLOAD IT!!. Bono talks about how edge is from the future and he came to them on his space ship which played the notes of miracle drug. Funniest Bono speech ever.

Haha! Edge's so cool, on the slane DVD Bono also introduces him saying "I don't know where we got him!"
    Speaking about Edge, I was just listening to the last vertigo concert (Honolulu) and Bono thanks Edge for being so good and stuff...what's that about? I know they probably had some probs at the end of Pop but why did they all thank Edge, is there something I don't know about?
  10. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Haha! Edge's so cool, on the slane DVD Bono also introduces him saying "I don't know where we got him!"
    Speaking about Edge, I was just listening to the last vertigo concert (Honolulu) and Bono thanks Edge for being so good and stuff...what's that about? I know they probably had some probs at the end of Pop but why did they all thank Edge, is there something I don't know about?

for actually going through with the tour. The tour very nearly didn't happen because Edges daughter was extremley ill.Thats why the 5th Leg was postponed. The 3rd Leg of the tour was also meant to have been a stadium leg but they had ti scale back for the sake of The Edge so that he wasn't stressed out to much
  11. they had problems at the end of pop? where u2 on the brink of extinction
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

for actually going through with the tour. The tour very nearly didn't happen because Edges daughter was extremley ill.Thats why the 5th Leg was postponed. The 3rd Leg of the tour was also meant to have been a stadium leg but they had ti scale back for the sake of The Edge so that he wasn't stressed out to much

Aaaaw...didn't know that ...so is she better now?

And Steve, about Pop...that's just a guess I made...they weren't happy with the album and it wasn't received that good. But ATYCLB was a great success and so was HTDAAB. Even in Honolulu they thank people for giving them a second chance, they do that all the time now! They thanked the people on the grammys too, and even in Slane Bono says it (something like, we had an incredible year - that is, after ATYCLB, after their "come back"- one of those you just don't deserve, thank you for giving us a great life)...