1. i need to find a U2 advertisement for my psychology class, that has bono in it
    it has to really draw you into them or at least Bono. i was thinking of that 1992 pic of Bono and that woman and their both wearing all leather.
  2. Originally posted by paolom3i need to find a U2 advertisement for my psychology class, that has bono in it
    it has to really draw you into them or at least Bono. i was thinking of that 1992 pic of Bono and that woman and their both wearing all leather.

Vogue. December 1992. Great pic. Not really an advertisement as such though
  3. Originally posted by paolom3i need to find a U2 advertisement for my psychology class, that has bono in it

The Rolling Stone interview from 2005, if you're looking for newer stuff. http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/8091949/bono
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Vogue. December 1992. Great pic. Not really an advertisement as such though

can you post that image, the black and white one that's in U2byU2 as well
  5. this ones all about Bono :

6. What about the iPod ads? Granted, I don't know that you'd find any in print, since it was primarily a TV ad. Maybe find some stills online?

I don't know that U2 has actually done any other ads for products, have they? The shots posted here -- and the Vogue one the original poster is asking for -- were/are all for magazine stories about Bono.