1. So, in about two months my girl is having birthday. So, I should start with planning what to buy...

A thought about silver ring (she doesn't like gold) with U2 lyrics on it...

Maybe "Hold on, and don't let go // Of my love" from Drowning Man?

What do you recommend?

What did you buy to your girl for her birthday?

P.S. she's really into U2 since we're together and she has voice of an angel. She likes to sing In A Little While, The First Time, Stay, SYCMIOYO etc...
  2. Originally posted by YogiSo, in about two months my girl is having birthday. So, I should start with planning what to buy...

What do you recommend?

P.S. she's really into U2 since we're together and she has voice of an angel. She likes to sing In A Little While, The First Time, Stay, SYCMIOYO etc...

My ex-girlfriend like U2,but U2 isn't her favourite kind of music....se likes more black and r&b stuff...so I never bought soemthing related with U2 to her....bt I liked your idea...very creative!
    I'll try to date an U2 fan next time

and I bought a lot of things to my ex-girlfriend...clothes,silver rings,flowers,chocolate,tickets for someshows...but if your girl likes U2 you have to buy some U2 stuff...or both things haha...they love it!

see you friend!
  3. Originally posted by YogiSo, in about two months my girl is having birthday. So, I should start with planning what to buy...

What do you recommend?

Great to have a girlfriend who shares the same passion...

I would buy her a ring with the following text: 'All I Want Is You'...but actually you already have her The idea of giving a ring isn't bad, I think. Altough I'm not a Relationship-doctor
  4. that's so sweet!!!!
    i'm a girl...and OBVIOUSLY i love U2....so that would be the gift of my dreams.... but i'm really into lyrics so...... loool i think almost every girl likes rings.... and i agree with your girlfriend, silver is better!

but hey, this is just my opinion...... you're the one who actually knows her......

p.s.- i also really like drowning man..... great choice really!!!
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

My ex-girlfriend like U2,but U2 isn't her favourite kind of music....se likes more black and r&b stuff...so I never bought soemthing related with U2 to her....bt I liked your idea...very creative!
    I'll try to date an U2 fan next time

As I said, she's into U2 since we're together : )) Her favourite band is Nickelback. And I, well...I don't like Nickelback. : ))

Originally posted by snitchthat's so sweet!!!!
    p.s.- i also really like drowning man..... great choice really!!!

Yes, the lyrics are awesome : ))

6. I don't know if I may say this, but in Holland are 2 Dutch U2 fanclubmembers they make U2 jewelery.
  7. well i think the ring is a great idea..
    but since you like Drowning man if i were you i'd write on the ring "I'll cross the sky for your love..."

8. Originally posted by EtikI don't know if I may say this, but in Holland are 2 Dutch U2 fanclubmembers they make U2 jewelery.

Really?

Is it possible to see some of their work on internet?
  9. I think it is a great gift. I have never had a girlfriend, so I don't know if my opinion is very valuable, but I really think it is a great gift.
  10. Since it is two months from now, the first thought that occurred to me was to get The Joshua Tree anniversary deluxe...but a ring is more personal! Great idea indeed.
    I'm not too pro at this, "hold ondon and don't let go of my love" sounds pretty good.
    I did just check some U2 lyrics (even considered "she got soul...and she teach me how to sing"!) but I guess Drowning Man's got better material!

Oh, and BTW you should record her singing some U2 stuff and let us hear!

11. That's a great present!

as said above me, All I Want Is You fits perfectly. [and it's short so it will fit on a ring:P]

good luck
  12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For......

No, seriously, I think it's a fabulous idea. I bought a ring for my then girlfriend (now wife, so something went right!) for her 21st and even though it's not really her taste (as I have since found out) she still wears it 10 years later because of what it means.

Lyrics-wise I like your ideaand All I Want is You. There is always the predictable One, with "One life, with each other"

Good Luck