1. I think the best show of The Joshua Tree tour is the last one, in Tempe. The sound quality may not be the best, but the perofrmance and the setlist is great!

2. Originally posted by Blue_RoomOne that seems to get overlooked alot that I think is a great performance, setlist and decent recording is May 8th, 1987 Hartford. Just a fantastic setlist.

I think April 29, 1987 Chicago is a good recording for that time. I think it gets a tad overrated though. Bono's vocals come across a little flat to me (like they are going through a tin can and then into the mic) and I think the bass fullness is slightly lacking. Still a good performance and recording though.

I agree, May 8th is not bad at all.

As for the April 29, I think that it should run a bit faster. All the songs are half a tone lower than the other JT performances.

3. Although that will probably cost about 40 more cents to my mobile phone bill, I have to say one thing:

MADRID 1987-07-15.

See you people.
  4. I love the performance & sound of 1987-05-07 - CIVIC CENTER HARTFORD - SILVER CD - 2º NIGHT...............simply was a awesome night !!!!!
  5. Originally posted by spooner[..]

Hi, you can use MP3Gain to increase the loudness of the Mp3 files.

Works awesome!!
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Works awesome!!

Glad i could help.......
  7. posted by marcelitto (Member) on 2007-10-29 02:00 pm quote

I love the performance & sound of 1987-05-07 - CIVIC CENTER HARTFORD - SILVER CD - 2º NIGHT...............simply was a awesome night !!!!!

Thank you for this Tap Marcelitto!!!!
    Greetings from Germany!!!!!