1. What U2 moments have made you laugh?

I have a few:

In the Rat tle nd Hum movie when the interviewer asks the band 'whats the movie about?' and they cant give him an answer without laughing. And also Larry mocking Adams hand movements.

In the Slane Castle DVD, during Angel of Harlem, when a fan throws a hat at Edge and Bono says 'he's got a few of them.'

2. I remember a thread very very similar to this one. Anyway, I love the moment of Slane after Staring At The Sun (or was it before? ), with the "Oh, look, Edge, a beach ball!". The audience reaction is so amazing when Bono asks them to wave. I have to low down the volume each time I hear it. Also from Slane, All I Want Is Fucking You Man is very funny too.

Regarding other shows, from the top of my head, I WIll Follow from the UABRS video gets a "Funny-Moment-Mention". I love that girl jumping up the stage to dance with Bono. Also the "frog on the throat" of Chicago is funny to see.
  3. That's the thread I referred to. Anyway long time ago there was another Funny MOment post. I'll search it.

PS. I edited your post, because you included the BOLD Code into the URL, and it resulted to be a wrong link.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That's the thread I referred to. Anyway long time ago there was another Funny MOment post. I'll search it.

PS. I edited your post, because you included the BOLD Code into the URL, and it resulted to be a wrong link.

Cheers Sergio! Where have we been without you....