1. Fact we all hate Hamish Hamilton. That being the case I'd say either UABRS or the Denver parts of R&H.
  2. Slane or Sydney. Undecided. Slane might get a little preference because I saw it first but Sydney uses footage from only one night and I like that
  3. Sydney for me... One night, one hell of a show
  4. I do like all besides Milan. But the best ones are Slane, Sydney and Mexico City..
  5. I believe that Slane is the best ever!!
  6. Boston for me...
  7. Boston is okay but Gone is a little ovious its from 2 nights although it makes sense. Wonder how pissed Dallas was at The Edge for that little tantrum. Weird too. Hes usually pretty calm and collected.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoySlane or Sydney. Undecided. Slane might get a little preference because I saw it first but Sydney uses footage from only one night and I like that

I second that. Slane or Sydney. Im impressed they only used one night for sydney. I seriously want a dvd of an opening or closing night of a tour.
  9. what do you mean, slanes not one night?
  10. Officially it is. Unofficially Hamish edited badely and you can see the sky change during SBS.
  11. yeah, but they were wearing all the same clothes etc. why would he do that anyway? surely it'd be more trouble than its worth?
  12. Originally posted by indiewaremassiveyeah, but they were wearing all the same clothes etc. why would he do that anyway? surely it'd be more trouble than its worth?

they wore the same clothes for each show. Shooting over 2 nights is just how Hamish works