1. What exactly are they stepping up? Other than making it thinner and having a faster processor, I struggle to see what iPhone 5 will offer that 4 doesn't.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis:What exactly are they stepping up? Other than making it thinner and having a faster processor, I struggle to see what iPhone 5 will offer that 4 doesn't.

You are correct. It will have the iPad2 internals and maybe a better camera. That's about it.
  3. It's just so dirty that Apple clearly has the capacity to put inane things like cameras, that are on ALL of their other products, so they clearly are capable of integrating it into the iPad...and they wait for everyone to buy the first version, release a new one, and make people realize they need another one instead of just releasing a cool decked out toy the first time around.

That would just be too reasonable, wouldn't it.
  4. $.
  5. Need advice. IPad or Android tablet?
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:It's just so dirty that Apple clearly has the capacity to put inane things like cameras, that are on ALL of their other products, so they clearly are capable of integrating it into the iPad...and they wait for everyone to buy the first version, release a new one, and make people realize they need another one instead of just releasing a cool decked out toy the first time around.

That would just be too reasonable, wouldn't it.

Sure, they could stick in two 15 MP cameras and a 512 GB SSD disk, use a quad-core processor to make it insanely fast, water- and dirt-proof, build in a few HDMI, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt ports and so on.

And, it would cost you $2.499 instead of $499. That alone would make you realize you don't need it.

7. Same dilemma. I'm going to go Android though. A big screen full of useful widgets etc will be more use to me than a big screen full of little identically sized icons.

I'm just waiting on a Galaxy Tab price drop.
  8. Yeah the iPad doesn't look all that appealing. Android and whatever tablet I can find is the go.
  9. Impulse purchase took hold of me tonight. I scored a tablet.

Edit: it's not just a tablet, apparently. It is a 7'' touch-screen device with a mobile phone built in.
  10. Alright I know I'm doing a third bump in a row but looking for some help regarding Android.

1. What is the best launcher on the marketplace that you can get for free?
    2. Are there any killer apps or widgets that might be worth it?
    3. Should I 'root' the device or let it be with the Telstra bloat (all kinds of paid services like Foxtel!)

Any help is much appreciated.
  11. Sorry Drew I cant help you with those questions

In the dark dark times of the N900, Opera surprised me with the beta of v11 of their browser. Looks nice!
  12. Just updated to Opera Mini 6 myself on the N8. Love it to bite.