1. Ali - nah, I got it that time, thanks!!
  2. Drew - Yea. The same for me, it's easier. I've been fine, some personal issues that kept me from visiting here, but I'm back and loving it

Dan - I'm glad

Olof - iTunes IS the better syncing software, after all Apple is mainly a software company whereas Sony, Samsung, etc. are hardware companies. But, the forced use of syncing software is a loss for Apple.
  3. Anyone feel like talking head/earphones? I need new ones.

Or wait, I realized I'll just buy an adapter and then my Sennheiser 238i headphones should work with my Xperia.
  4. Sennheiser are the way to go when talking about earphones, yes. Even the basic HD201 (available everywhere for 15€ or less) are superior to most of the usual competitors.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Sennheiser are the way to go when talking about earphones, yes. Even the basic HD201 (available everywhere for 15€ or less) are superior to most of the usual competitors.

My Sennheiser 238is sound amazing. The problem is they're made for i(something)s and didn't work with my new phone. I'm glad I discovered that adapter (and I feel stupid for not thinking that there could be an adapter).
  6. I'm still enjoying the Sennheiser CX300II earphones. HD205's for something a little less intrusive.
  7. Nexus S gone. Made a profit on it too.. Back to Symbian on the cheap or wait until payday for an N9 is now the question.

8. How much time have you spent with it? 4, 5 days?

9. New record?
    You should have gone with the GNex, not as cheap tho obviously

10. Same OS, same plastic build. Think I'm done with android for the foreseeable future.
  11. I'm going Gadget Show Live next weekend, really hoping to get my fingers on a HTC One X.