1. Blackburn vs. Liverpool or Barcelona vs. Getafe. I'll take Blackburn all night
  2. Happy days. I'll get all set up as soon as i'm in from work. Time to get busy with the cable ties.
  3. I hate setting up electronic stuff (except computers).
  4. Setting up new stuff is exciting at first but then comes the moment where you turn it on and something doesn't work. Soul = destroyed. I've never had something work properly the first time.
  5. What's exciting in changing language, adjusting preferences, etc? Ahh I really hate it. It's different in computers, when you get a new (or just formatted) computer it's all as speedy as can be and it's exciting to choose the software you're going to installe, doing your hacks up and down, etc... But there's nothing exciting (to me) in setting up a TV or a DVD player. Just plainly boring and annoying at times.
  6. Worldwide sales of gadgets and high-end technology products are resisting the economic downturn, exhibitors at the Gadget Show Live 2012 have claimed.

The six-day show at Birmingham's NEC has attracted 270 exhibitors, which the organisers said made it the biggest event yet in its four-year history.

Up to 100,000 visitors are expected to attend the show.

Sunday...
  7. TV went up nice and easy. Going to need to play around with the settings though. Panasonic have tuned it very neutral. Bumping the contrast did the trick though. 600Hz is great for sports but the smoothness makes normal TV look odd. It's like people are in fast forward without actually moving any faster. Bizzare. Glad I didn't buy anything bigger though. 40" probably would have been a sweeter size.
  8. Finally got myself some data on my phone PAYG is too expensive.
  9. 701 arrived. Just updated to Belle FP1 and Christ at how far Symbian has came along. Loving it.

10. Is 701 any good? That was one of the last Nokias I got offered for free before our phone companies stopped giving phones for free. Well, Orange still does. They offer the Lumia 701 for 29€ and the 800 for 59€ (with the same standard contract). Is the 800 really worth the price difference?
  11. The 701 is better than the N8 in every respect apart from the camera.
  12. (which is probably the thing I love&use the most on the N8).