1. Originally posted by Risto:I will Am building login support into the u2start for android app right now. When that works I will send you a copy.

You have experience with building android apps?

Alright.
    Not much really, I've just played around with the SDK and the emulator, but nothing serious. Was just trying to use honeycomb on a PC to see how it was
  2. Okay Well when I have something more, than I will definitely send it around to be tested Thanks for the offer, Olof you to
  3. I will test too if you need it.

My brother is an Android developer and has released an app called 'My Bus Edinburgh'. He is current doing another one for the Scottish Government called 'MyJobScotland'. He has showed me some stuff and how he builds it, so I kind of know what is going on.
  4. Awesome, thanks guys! Its progressing pretty nicely now. Have topic viewing, page navigation done, as well as the list of latest headlines.

Building the login controls now, that will allow me to continue with PM and topic reply later
  5. Originally posted by Risto:Awesome, thanks guys! Its progressing pretty nicely now. Have topic viewing, page navigation done, as well as the list of latest headlines.

Building the login controls now, that will allow me to continue with PM and topic reply later

Fantastic, can't wait
    Any plans for an iOS release?
  6. We have ideas yes, Remy is looking into Obj-C. I wouldnt expect an app soon though. From what I have seen Obj-C is pretty hardcore compared to Android's Java and Windows' C#.
  7. Been tempted into trying Android again. Got a big bulky Motorola Milestone 2 on the way tomorrow to try out. Hopefully i'll get a week out of it before I ditch it.
  8. doubt it
  9. Hahaha you must have tested 5-10 phones during the last year?
  10. Easily. I'd stick with Symbian if it had a decent podcast client but that's gonna be a few months away so i'll dip my toe elsewhere until then. I don't like the iphone 4 and wp7 is still a bit limited. Only leaves droids and good ones seem hard to find. I have became less concerned about what phone i've got since getting the ipad. Opens my choices a bit.
  11. are you using the ipad with a sim card (ie mobile internet) or just wifi?
  12. Just via wifi. It does for all of my app needs etc meaning I can go for a more 'basic' phone.