1. Well, my knowledge is really limited, so this might be silly, but did you touch the physical lock mechanism?
  2. No

That is definitely unlocked.

Edit: problem half-solved
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Alright boffins, a query of my own. An SD card of mine seems to have gotten itself into a bit of a mess. Windows won't format it (no surprise) and HP Disk Format won't format it (a big surprise). Both tell me that the card is write protected. I've tried clearing this in command prompt and it claimed it was a success, but still the error remains. Any ideas?

I think this SD card might well be knackered. I can't remember what I did, but I did format it eventually and prepared an XBMC install on it. But when I put it in the Raspberry Pi and booted it up, it failed to recognise the card. So I put it back in my PC and again, it has gone back to RAW. So I thought "sod it" and used another SD card.

I've just put it in my PC again to see if time really is a healer and it's no longer RAW, Windows is actually recognising it again. So, I'll format it again, and try to get Raspbmc to install.

Edit: It seems to be installing.
    Edit: It's working! Not sure I trust it against though...we'll see how it goes.
  4. Congratulations with your new phone

Photo looks nice and crispy! My next phone will have a better camera for sure I dont want to take my camera everywhere and the Moto G is subpar at best (which is no shame for its price).
  5. Thanks
    Yeah I was really tempted to go for the Moto GP but the mediocre camera was the only thing that put me off actually.
  6. Yeah otherwise it is really fast for its price. Still happy with it, except for the camera.

7. Yeah the specs are impressive and it flows really well... I'm just a sucker for good phone cameras
  8. For my job i got a Lumia 925. Excellent work phone, WP8.1 is so pretty. Still wouldnt want it as main phone though.
  9. Any Chromebook users? Thinking of swapping my Nexus 7 for one. Typing is just a pain on it. Liking the look of the Acer C720.
  10. I don't own one but we sell them in Tesco. Decent machines, they are. Essentially is a substitute for a Nexus 7 with the exception of no touch screen but a keyboard instead. Nifty little machine. I'd go for the Acer instead of the Samsung - it's cheaper.