1. The Acer seems to have the strongest CPU. The way to go I think. It should suit my usage needs.
  2. Chrome OS is awesome, especially if you use Google Docs and are browser based in your computing. I really like mine... Although it's not working now, need to send it to repair I guess. I got the HP Chromebook 14.
  3. Studied a crap load of reviews. Picking up an Acer C720 today. The only area of sacrifice seems to be the display but for £179 I'll take that. I prefer the look and display of the HP Chromebook 11 but it seems to lack in the horsepower department. I'll report back later.
  4. It's nice! Screen a bit washed out but no worse than the £700 Samsung ultrabook my girlfriend bought 2 years ago. Will take a wee while to get used to it but initial impressions are solid.
  5. Oh it really is a little bit good. £179!
  6. Bought the Oneplus One. Top notch specs for € 260. Will never buy a Samsung/HTC/iPhone anymore.

7. Looks good. Did you have to go through the invitation system?

8. Yes, I did. Searched Twitter for pending invites. One bloke was willing to give one for the funniest GIF that was sent to him. I was the lucky one.

I'm waiting for invites to give away myself. In case you want one, I'll let you know.
  9. I'm still good with my Nexus 5 at the moment. The only thing on the horizon that is tempting me is the Sony Z3 compact but I've just bought the new laptop and I have a holiday to pay for so I think my gadget purchases are going to be on hold for a while.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:I'm still good with my Nexus 5 at the moment. The only thing on the horizon that is tempting me is the Sony Z3 compact but I've just bought the new laptop and I have a holiday to pay for so I think my gadget purchases are going to be on hold for a while.

Gadgets are always tempting
    But I get your point.
  11. So if a computer manufacture would like to go ahead and make a 1080p IPS screened chromebook with an intel chip, that'd be great. Total convert/
  12. The Chromebook is staying. Nexus 7 now for sale.