1. That's the very one. I've only had the thing for 2 weeks so can't really make a call on the longevity of build quality. I'll never own it for as long as 5 years but have no doubts that it will keep itself together for a few years at least.

The materials aren't the most premium as you'd expect at the price point but it's solid and the hinge has a good strong motion to it with no hints of any wobbling.
  2. Right on.

One more question and I think I'm sold. The chromebook is pretty appealing for its simplicity.

How's the battery life on yours?

3. I go a few days between charges with 2-3 hours per day. It'll comfortably do 7 hours straight.

4. Right on, that's pretty good. I'm reading reviews that say 2 hours which is weird..not even sure they'd manufacture laptops that last that long.

5. Ye feel free to ignore those reviews.
  6. Android 5.0 factory images are live. I really don't want to get into bootloaders and flashing etc. I hope the OTA updates don't take long.
  7. I went for it. Looking lovely. Ordered a replacement back casing, went for white. It should feel like a new phone.
  8. Nexis 5 screen smashed. Some idiot at the bar last night and knocked a glass over and it hit the corner of my screen. It all still works fine but I'll not be able to love with it.
  9. Sorry to hear... Did it really broke with a falling glass? Where did it fall from, the Eiifel Tower?
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:Nexis 5 screen smashed. Some idiot at the bar last night and knocked a glass over and it hit the corner of my screen. It all still works fine but I'll not be able to love with it.
    You're lucky it isn't a Nexus 4, it would have been entirely broken if it was that. I smashed the back of my Nexus 4 last night drunkenly.
  11. I remember a time when Gerard had a special phone to go out, under the fear of smashing his beloved new expensive gizmos... haha