1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I remember a time when Gerard had a special phone to go out, under the fear of smashing his beloved new expensive gizmos... haha
    Amen. The Nexus 5 has proven very robust up to now surviving several drops. Last. Oght was just unlucky.

There's not many phones out there that I fancy and with U2 tours and cycling stuff to buy I don't really want to spend a lot of money. Grgh!
  2. I've just gone Android for the first time, loving my experience so far. Refused to pay outlandish prices for the iPhone 6.
    Have a Moto X (2nd Gen). Lovely.
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis:I've just gone Android for the first time, loving my experience so far. Refused to pay outlandish prices for the iPhone 6.
    Have a Moto X (2nd Gen). Lovely.
    That one is on my shortlist.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Amen. The Nexus 5 has proven very robust up to now surviving several drops. Last. Oght was just unlucky.

There's not many phones out there that I fancy and with U2 tours and cycling stuff to buy I don't really want to spend a lot of money. Grgh!
    Have you tried the Chinese ones? Huawei are superb. And cheap.

New Motorolas are excellent Dan! Glad you have abandoned the Apple route
  5. I really want that Moto X.
  6. Hard to fault so far. Just sorting out where all my photos are (Amazon Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive.... ) and then I'll be fine.

Good Podcast app?
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis:Hard to fault so far. Just sorting out where all my photos are (Amazon Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive.... ) and then I'll be fine.

Good Podcast app?
    Pocketcasts. Look no further.
  8. Will do, thanks. Enjoying fumbling around at the moment!
  9. *bump *

hola, yer tech fool again. About time I put shame on my idiotic -profile again ;p

I would like to get a computer program that transfers my voice into written words. Like that Google thingy where you can speak something like Pizza delivery or something else into your Android and it transfers it into written words on the screen. Know what I mean? I want to create a Book-sort-of-thing. But typing it all is too hard regarding my eyesight.

Any help would be appreciated