1. everyone and their dog listens to music on their phones these days, but I still prefer one of those and mine is only 16GB (my old one got 8GB) ... indeed, not a lot, but I guess I can make it work.
  2. Originally posted by flowerchild:everyone and their dog listens to music on their phones these days, but I still prefer one of those and mine is only 16GB (my old one got 8GB) ... indeed, not a lot, but I guess I can make it work.
    I have exactly the same: an ipod nano 3rd generation of 8GB and a 7th gen ipod nano like the one you bought (mine is pre-owned, so it costed me half price). I have to say: I'm not happy with the latest gen. ipod nano. There's no lock button, the menu navigation is a mess, the lyrics are displayed only for a few seconds, if you are running every once in a while the random mode is activated, I had several problems with the new pin connector, etc. To top that, out of those 16GB, 2GB are for the software installed. That's 12.5%! Next time I'll buy one of those giant 160 GB ipods.

3. Love this Watch, you don't realize how handy it is until you forget it one day.

Edit : image doesn't work, ( http://imgur.com/IrsJgcd )
  4. Could do with a quiet mouse and keyboard for these late night shows, any suggestions?
  5. My Lumia 635 has 38GB of FLAC songs on the microSD. That's 489 songs in lossless. This smartphone supports up to 128GB microSD cards.

If you use an apple product you have to accept limitations. That's part of their EULA.

@iTim, RAZER

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads
  6. my iphone 4 is dying on me
    so i bought a brand new iphone 5s
    bc i couldnt afford the iphone 6
    so my question, is the iphone 5s okay ??
  7. Originally posted by Buttons:my iphone 4 is dying on me
    so i bought a brand new iphone 5s
    bc i couldnt afford the iphone 6
    so my question, is the iphone 5s okay ??
    yes, I have one too and it is awesome!
  8. oh thanks for your reply
    im a little excited in receiving it
    but will miss my old phone
    bc i bought a logitec radio transmiter
    for my iphone 4 and i know it wont fit
    my iphone 5 so no more free radio for me
    i will now have to pay for radio
    with my internet of the iphone 5s
    well any how i will let you know what i think when i get it
  9. Die der I got my iPhone and am pleased with it, it's used purely for my own business/ family contact that's all besides I need to cheer up someone regularly..
    Me well now I like a cover..
  10. Sorry for typo silly iPad lol
  11. btw dieder do you know if this phone has an fm receiver accessory i can get for it
    bc i need it for my music when im passing the time fishing