1. Snapdragon™ 810 Qualcomm
    4GB LPDDR4 RAM
    Adreno™ 430 Mobile GPU
    64 GB eMMC 5.0 Storage

Holy shit that's a beast I want two, giftwrapped please.
  2. Perhaps you can have one just for running Adobe Air?

You just bumped me 1,000 places in the queue. Thanks!

You are in position
    5,595 / 1,001,941

Wrong post. I am not having a good day's editing.
  3. Just saw it's got a 5'5 inches screen. Sorry, one inch bigger than my preferred screen size Anything bigger than 4'5 inches (for a smartphone screen, that is) is way too much for my taste.

Glad to have bumped you
  4. Ross1441 edited post
    Ross1441 edited post
    Ross1441 edited post
    Ross1441 edited post
  5. I updated my vaio to the win10 and now 2 of my USB don't work, help me haha
  6. Renesas or NEC USB controllers?
  7. That sucks. Sorry for you. Are them USB 3.0 ports? Are they the same as the ports that are still working? W10 needs driver re-checking so I recommend you to do that - check out for new W10 drivers on Sony's website or something. Might help!

I'm halfway the download (1'5 GB out of 3) and planning to update tonight - I hope nothing like that happens, my HP Sleekbook has only 3 USB ports and one of them is already broken so I only got 2... If both stop working I might kill someone.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That sucks. Sorry for you. Are them USB 3.0 ports? Are they the same as the ports that are still working? W10 needs driver re-checking so I recommend you to do that - check out for new W10 drivers on Sony's website or something. Might help!

I'm halfway the download (1'5 GB out of 3) and planning to update tonight - I hope nothing like that happens, my HP Sleekbook has only 3 USB ports and one of them is already broken so I only got 2... If both stop working I might kill someone.
    they are not 3.0, they are the same as the ports working. I'm gonna check those updates you talked
  9. Update finished. Works great, liking it so far.
  10. well my iphone 5 is running now got the nano sim bit behind the times but at least its brand new
    i dont need to keep up with the fad anyway as long as i can get internet sms and make calls thats all i need
  11. Where's my cricket bat?