1. haha aww, this is cute
  2. I have bought a dual boot tablet (one of those that canboot on Android or Windows, lovely stuff) but by mistake I got the HDMI-less version (they were equally priced and named).

So is there any way to stream a device's screen to a projector/external screen while on Android AND windows? I know I could use chromecast onAndroid but what about windows? i was planning touse the tablet to work away from home but i cant work 6 hours on a 8 inch screen

this is the gizmo http://m.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_192959.html
  3. SlimPort perhaps? Or any MHL adapter? I don't have experience with either but just a suggestion.

EDIT: I believe they are device specific.. you might have to check that your tablet is compatible.
  4. Can't you try to exhange it?
  5. Nah, I bought it really cheap during a wholesale saving journey and returning it and getting the HDMI one would mean almost the price I paid for it There has to be a solution. I have found something called Miracast that might fit my request but I haven't used it ever, still trying to understand how it works.
  6. I smashed the screen on my Chromebook last week. £27 for a replacement and took 5 minutes to fit myself. Delighted.
  7. That's impressive. Smashed Chromebooks remind me of the woman who came into Tesco one time and claimed her daughter's Chromebooks "smashed itself". Best customer I ever served.