1. Set fire to them.

You should ask that in "the other site".
    Short answer: they're useless.

Thank you Tim and Cesar, for your eloquent (and appreciated) contributions. Oh well, I wasted 100 points or whatever on them. No matter anyway, wouldn't have used them otherwise. Torrents get on my nerves honestly
  2. Don't waste your points on that. I always wait until I have 400 points to exchange them for 10 GB. It's the best deal.
  3. Last week I did 999.99 for 25 GB. I might use them at some point but honestly I only use u2torrents for soundchecks
  4. But 10 GB for 400 points is the same deal, that's why I never wait for that.
  5. Moto 360 ordered. Damn you Ross

6. Google store has a decent returns policy. Hate it, return it.
  7. Argos were a tenner cheaper. Lucky as the play store sold out. 30 day returns or resale value should get £70 or so back with little or no hassle.
  8. Took the opportunity of buying an invite-less One Plus X. Looks nifty on paper, looking forward to getting my hands on it.
  9. Originally posted by jofice:Took the opportunity of buying an invite-less One Plus X. Looks nifty on paper, looking forward to getting my hands on it.
    Looks bang on the money. As slippy as a bar of soap
  10. I'll never buy another slippy phone after the Nexus 4. But well done Joe, great choice regardless.
  11. Get a dbrand skin for it.

Moto 360 working well for me. I want the grey leather strap but very hard to find outside of the USA.