1. Chromebook Flip ordered. £200 for an all metal laptop that also runs android apps. What's not to like?
  2. Instagram Stories.

What.

We have Snapchat, y'know.
  3. Not feeling like returning it yet? 20 days, that must be a record for you

I'm still pretty happy with my P8 Lite, although I still think 5 inches are too much for a truly comfortable phone (not to speak about the increasingly popular 5.5" ones). I really DO WISH that the new iPhone SE and Sony Xperia Compact set a new standard and more <5" phones surface again. I miss the perfect handy size of my P6.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Not feeling like returning it yet? 20 days, that must be a record for you

I'm still pretty happy with my P8 Lite, although I still think 5 inches are too much for a truly comfortable phone (not to speak about the increasingly popular 5.5" ones). I really DO WISH that the new iPhone SE and Sony Xperia Compact set a new standard and more <5" phones surface again. I miss the perfect handy size of my P6.
    Still liking it. No real quirks other than there being a shortage of nice cases.

However, the real star purchase was the Chromebook Flip. Bet electronics item I have ever bought. Effing love it.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Still liking it. No real quirks other than there being a shortage of nice cases.

However, the real star purchase was the Chromebook Flip. Bet electronics item I have ever bought. Effing love it.
    Glad you like it It's a very new phone, more cases will start surfacing soon.

What's so good about Chromebooks? My boss raves about his all the time.
  6. Amazon Prime is offering a new 5 day shipping deal where they credit your account is you select it. Cool.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Glad you like it It's a very new phone, more cases will start surfacing soon.

What's so good about Chromebooks? My boss raves about his all the time.
    Super quick, super cheap, no bloatware, no viruses, no windows updates.

Of your job isn't reliant on Microsoft office then a Chromebook is the way to go.
  8. just ordered my first fujifilm instax mini camera (70, in white). thought it'd be a nice camera to take along to my upcoming ireland trip have never owned a polaroid camera before, but I do remember the ones from the good old days does anyone else own one? (I know there's a photography topic, but it seems to be more about sharing pictures rather than buying gear?).

I'm not a photography expert by far (!!), it's merely a hobby where I don't know what I'm doing exactly and having fun anyways I own a panasonic lumix dmc-lf1 (much needed upgrade from my kodak digicam from '06) and a canon powershot sx520 hs, which I'm too dumb to use....yet.
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:just ordered my first fujifilm instax mini camera (70, in white). thought it'd be a nice camera to take along to my upcoming ireland trip have never owned a polaroid camera before, but I do remember the ones from the good old days does anyone else own one? (I know there's a photography topic, but it seems to be more about sharing pictures rather than buying gear?).

I'm not a photography expert by far (!!), it's merely a hobby where I don't know what I'm doing exactly and having fun anyways I own a panasonic lumix dmc-lf1 (much needed upgrade from my kodak digicam from '06) and a canon powershot sx520 hs, which I'm too dumb to use....yet.
    Don't shake the instant photos. It's a myth. It doesn't make them develop any quicker and can actually damage the image because the chemicals are spread evenly on the photo when it's printed (correct me if i'm wrong).

Although you can do it if you really want to, whilst listening to OutKast's Hey Ya...

10. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Don't shake the instant photos. It's a myth. It doesn't make them develop any quicker and can actually damage the image because the chemicals are spread evenly on the photo when it's printed (correct me if i'm wrong).

Although you can do it if you really want to, whilst listening to OutKast's Hey Ya...

+1, do not shake them, let them rest for a minute or so until the ink dries up