1. Spare cash for them since most of Samsung business relies on manufacturing of semiconductors and screens for themselves and other companies. Their biggest problem now is the lack of credibility that this Note 7 issue has created - there are no predecents of 2.5 million devices being recalled and still result to be faulty (and dangerous).
  2. "Meanwhile, Samsung engineers"

3. If someone has experience editing videos, I need your help. I simply want to merge 2 mp4 files and rotate the view, while preserving the file sizes. I saw how to do it online, but the programs are just not doing it for me.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:If someone has experience editing videos, I need your help. I simply want to merge 2 mp4 files and rotate the view, while preserving the file sizes. I saw how to do it online, but the programs are just not doing it for me.
    Do you want to know how to do it or do you want somebody to do it for you? (I can help on both things)

Sony Vegas is my prefered choice, it's not as hard to use as Adobe After Effects or Premiere yet it's really powerful, its learning curve is soft, and you can do mostly anything you could ever want to do with any videos
  5. That software is not free, is it?
  6. It is for me I didn't know you were looking for freeware. My boss uses Wondershare Filmora although I think it has some kind of license as well, but I think it's fully functional with the free trial (not sure). Otherwise just try Lightworks, not as intuitive but powerful enough for your task.
  7. Windows is a pain. Trying to give the girlfriends windows 7 laptop a spring clean. Restored to factory and I have installed only Chrome. At idle, from boot is it using 4.35gb of RAM (75%). Crazy. CPU spikes all over the place. Nothing obviously out of place in processes.

Maybe I'll buy her a Chromebook.
  8. Bought a MacBook Pro last week, pretty happy with it. Decided to go with the last generation one, instead of having a machine with no USB slots and having to buy a peripheral to fully utilise it...

The only thing I have against it is that it seems as if it's a bit expensive for what it is, forked out quite a bit of money for it.
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:Bought a MacBook Pro last week, pretty happy with it. Decided to go with the last generation one, instead of having a machine with no USB slots and having to buy a peripheral to fully utilise it...

The only thing I have against it is that it seems as if it's a bit expensive for what it is, forked out quite a bit of money for it.
    Bling bling.

Though I would sell a kidney for a Chromebook Pixel which is even more ridiculously priced for what it is.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Bling bling.

Though I would sell a kidney for a Chromebook Pixel which is even more ridiculously priced for what it is.
    Yeah, thank the student loans... Even then, a Pixel is probably more worth it because in the end you're more financially stable.