1. new album will be on i phone 8 for free from the end of september/october 2017
  2. I hope they put it on all the phones again like they did last time.

Maybe this time they should put a combo: SoI and SoE together on your phone and force you to keep it.
  3. Instead, this time people will have to pay and STILL will complain...

4. Honky donky stupid me again

I just got a new android mobile, Sony Xperia X.
    Just downloaded the first bunch of songs over at the Bono Solo topic.
    It obviously comes via Mega and I downloaded via the app.
    But now that the dl is finished, I can't find the songs. I selected the sd card as dl "folder" before starting the actual dl, more specific was not possible.
    Now the songs are nowhere to be found, not in music or recent downloads... I give up.
    Any help?
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:Honky donky stupid me again

I just got a new android mobile, Sony Xperia X.
    Just downloaded the first bunch of songs over at the Bono Solo topic.
    It obviously comes via Mega and I downloaded via the app.
    But now that the dl is finished, I can't find the songs. I selected the sd card as dl "folder" before starting the actual dl, more specific was not possible.
    Now the songs are nowhere to be found, not in music or recent downloads... I give up.
    Any help?
    The files are likely to with zipped in a rar. You will likely need an app to extract them in the same way you would do on your computer. I would also install a file manager app so you can find where the rar files are saved.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    The files are likely to with zipped in a rar. You will likely need an app to extract them in the same way you would do on your computer. I would also install a file manager app so you can find where the rar files are saved.
    okay, I will try that. Thanks a lot for your help
  7. So you have to pay $1000 for the new iphone... who's going to get one here?
    I pass.
  8. It's too big. I'm pretty satisfied with my 7 for now, will maybe upgrade to the 8 if it has any significant upgrades. The features of the X are cool and will most likely be integrated in successors of the 8 in the coming years.
  9. I heard Apple is releasing its new payment system: iOrgan. It lets you choose which body organ will you sell in order to pay for the new phone.