1. It has to be the version of "From The Sky Down" that one sounds amazing, but I have no idea where to get the whole song.
  2. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]
    Nope isnt that on either, the version I talk about was from the beginning and I f i remember it was the whole song.
    I had it on a hdd that got broken

Which "beginning" do you mean? The topic is also 12 years old, you see
  3. Yes, but there's actually 2 "versions of One in that film? There's the find of the song with a few attempts.. And there's the one you can hear them working on couple months later in Ireland.
  4. Kind of related...

I used to have a studio version of One with the "Hear Us Coming Lord" snippet. But don't have it any more for whatever reason. Anyone know what version this is?
  5. It begins with the guitar that starts before Bono sings "Did I dissapoint you" in the album version.
    I had this version around 2005-2006.
  6. Isn't it the Lakeland version prior to first Zoo TV show?
  7. Don't know of any other studio version that the 3 I mentioned, neither of a version with the "coming lord in existance
  8. Found a better sounding version of the sollicitation kit/promo video that contains (at least) an earlier vocal for One:

9. Originally posted by colbourne25:Kind of related...

I used to have a studio version of One with the "Hear Us Coming Lord" snippet. But don't have it any more for whatever reason. Anyone know what version this is?
    I have a version with that called One (Redux Mix). Funny enough it’s the version of the song I listen to the most.

I got the mp3 off U2mp3s probably well more than a decade ago. I do not believe it was ever an official release and suspect it was fan made, but would love it if anyone else knew the origin.
  10. Email U2songs.com. He knows plenty of demos and such. It's probably from the Salome sessions.
  11. Originally posted by colbourne25:Kind of related...

I didn't know that existed. If anyone has it, I'd love to hear it.