1. How is the full version? Did it have enough potential for them to at least try it live?

Such a waste not to play it. I thought Discotheque on Vertigo was great.
  2. Sounded good. They talked about playing it in encore instead of fast cars that night. Got cold feet.
  3. For Edge to go from that 'rock' riff to the screaming guitar?

Maybe he would've employed Dallas to do that part?

Definitely takes the song to a new level - and not just a poor man's rehash of the old version, which is a great song on its own
  4. They just got cold feet on the song itself that night. Everybody knew their part and the arrangement.
  5. I wish this had been on SOS 😭😭
  6. Do you ever jump out of your seat, so to speak, when you first hear the band rehearsing rarities? Or do you feel more numb to it at this point?
  7. I know this has been asked before but why hasn't the full recording come out in full yet?
  8. Taper wishes...

(I don't think 'release to the public' is generally the first choice. I don't blame 'em either...)
  9. I’ve never understood this, I don’t have the skill set to record shows but you can bet your ass if I did everything I recorded would belong to everyone.
  10. I think the issue is how demanding people get... Also, I'd imagine having material to trade is nice. There also might be the issue of getting content to 'release quality'; which can be tedious if it's done 50x.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  11. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    I’ve never understood this, I don’t have the skill set to record shows but you can bet your ass if I did everything I recorded would belong to everyone.
    Easy to say that from sidelines...

Not exactly hard to do depending on your rig, but just a lot of work.