1. Why did they make a vid for a b-side excelent though it may be?
  2. **feeling uninformed**
    is there a vid for spanish eyes?
  3. Originally posted by _BrownEyedGirl_**feeling uninformed**
    is there a vid for spanish eyes?

4. I guess less people than I thought know about it.
  5. The video wasn't produced as a "stand-alone video" for the song. MTV used it for the Outside is America documentary.
  6. I love this song....and the video.
  7. thanks for putting the video here!
    i'm always impressed with everytime i think i known much of u2's history, i found out something i've never even heard of....
    it's always nice to see larry smiling...he should do it more often!
  8. Originally posted by yeahThe video wasn't produced as a "stand-alone video" for the song. MTV used it for the Outside is America documentary.

dose that mean that it will be on The Joshua Tree dvd ?
  9. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

dose that mean that it will be on The Joshua Tree dvd ?

Exactly.
  10. Haha, hadn't seen it before, some nice scenes there: Edge pulling up shirt, the look on his face is hilarious! Larry on the bike is also interesting, indeed great to see him smile! Bono and the falling microphone is nice too, when did that happen?!
  11. Didn't know about this! Nice one Drew.

Has the vid been added to the video's section here?
  12. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I guess less people than I thought know about it.

I didn't know about it...but I don't think I've even seen all of the singles' videos yet, so that's not surprising.

The microphone falling was my laugh of the day. I'm saving it to my YouTube favorites for that moment alone. Adam's signature made me giggle, too. Just "Adam." Really big.

And, even though Adam isn't my "favorite", I forget how ridiculously attractive he is during this era. Jeez.