1. This show is full of memorable quotes, but Bono shouting "The Edge for president" right after Streets' intro gets me every time
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:This show is full of memorable quotes, but Bono shouting "The Edge for president" right after Streets' intro gets me every time
    and that miserere snippet
  3. my father was just dead , i wasn't there............
  4. One of the very best U2 shows ever!
  5. The best ever. I now put clear daylight between this and Brussels and 1987.
  6. This show turned 25 years old the other day around the time when U2 were cutting ASOH off the setlist during the 2nd Los Angeles night of the Joshua Tree Tour 2017.

It hurts a little to know that these glory days will never come back, doesn't it?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:This show turned 25 years old the other day around the time when U2 were cutting ASOH off the setlist during the 2nd Los Angeles night of the Joshua Tree Tour 2017.

It hurts a little to know that these glory days will never come back, doesn't it?
    I also thought the same thing the other day
  8. Incredibly despite having over 150 u2 bootlegs I only got round to putting this one together yesterday. First time I've downloaded and listened to it all as well. Great show and great audience recording to go with.