1. He means that U2's management was better with McGuinness than it is with Oseary (their current manager), and that it all is worsened -if such verb exists- by LiveNation squeezing the cash cow further and further.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He means that U2's management was better with McGuinness than it is with Oseary (their current manager), and that it all is worsened -if such verb exists- by LiveNation squeezing the cash cow further and further.
    Ok... I get it. Thanks...
    Although I don't think that it is U2 or their manager that is to blame for the debacle of ticketsale via the internet...
  3. I really like this gift, way better than the lithographs. I loved Another Time/Another Place but madly disappointed with lack of of the track though.
  4. Originally posted by bushido529:I really like this gift, way better than the lithographs. I loved Another Time/Another Place but madly disappointed with lack of of the track though.
    Stil more tracks then the current gift, though...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He means that U2's management was better with McGuinness than it is with Oseary (their current manager), and that it all is worsened -if such verb exists- by LiveNation squeezing the cash cow further and further.
  6. Originally posted by JeroenAFCA:[..]
    Ok... I get it. Thanks...
    Although I don't think that it is U2 or their manager that is to blame for the debacle of ticketsale via the internet...
    No, tickets are all LiveNation/Ticketmaster...

I was referring to how the once mighty fan gifts have gotten very average and humdrum over the course of management changes... maybe it's just a coincidence, but then, maybe not?
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    No, tickets are all LiveNation/Ticketmaster...

I was referring to how the once mighty fan gifts have gotten very average and humdrum over the course of management changes... maybe it's just a coincidence, but then, maybe not?
    Most of tickets sold via the internet end up on the black market... It's ridiculous!
  8. Originally posted by bushido529:I really like this gift, way better than the lithographs. I loved Another Time/Another Place but madly disappointed with lack of of the track though.
    Another Time Another Place contained 10+1 tracks, which is 3 songs more than this gift.

Another Time Another Place contained 11 tracks of unreleased material, which is 7 tracks more than this gift.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Another Time Another Place contained 10+1 tracks, which is 3 songs more than this gift.

Another Time Another Place contained 11 tracks of unreleased material, which is 7 tracks more than this gift.
    Methinks he meant it was missing Another Time, Another Place!