1. You need to be a u2.com subscriber, it’s in the account info section.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:I'm never in too much of a hurry for the DVDs. I've still never had a chance to watch Paris through. A live CD would be a fine little thing though. A best thing even.

Please, release a live CD. The DVDs are great but sometimes you want to take that high quality audio to go and audio rips can be such a chore, especially if you are me and have no idea where to start....

I would honestly buy both the DVD and live CD if they released both.
  3. i wrote to u2.com and they aswered me like that, to you too? It seems they have some problems , but gifts will be delivered to everybody in autumn. Maybe when the band will publish new album and established the new tour, so we have to make a new subscription. We'll see. CIao to everybody

Hi Frank,

Thanks for contacting U2.com. I am pleased to be assisting you.
    We apologize for our late response, we have received an unusual amount of emails.
    We are diligently working to answer each email in the order received.

So sorry to hear you have not received your gift!

We show you selected The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017, but have not redeemed your gift yet.

You can now go to your Profile Page and a link to redeem will be on the left hand side.
    Shipment was scheduled to start in the fall months. We have received the vinyls and orders are shipped in the order in which they were received.

When reviewed for delivery, we show the gift will be sent to the following address:

FRANK
    Via
    Via
    47838 riccione RN
    Italy

Once shipped, you will receive an email advising you the shipment is on the way.

Our apologies for the delay and hope this email finds you well and enjoying the day, Franco!
    If you need anything else, just reply to this email!
    Sincerely,
    Candace
    U2.com Team
  4. Where I can download the digitals?
  5. Click on your name on U2.com after being logged in, and then account info. Left bottom.
  6. I haven't got any account
  7. You can buy yourself an account!
  8. If you had to choose the vinyls as your subscriber gift, what was the other choice?