1. Yes but never London officially,I guess more dvd wise-I know I’m just being greedy

2. You'd have to rely on bootlegs like these i'm afraid...
  3. I agree
  4. I have 1000+ shows downloaded but wouldn’t pay for a bootleg or sell em either
  5. I get them dead cheap through a trader i have dealt with for years. I would never sell a bootleg as thats just wrong. Never have, never will. But i have recorded many and passed them on as trades etc. I wanted this album as i was at the show and it was fantastic. To think that it was pressed up on vinyl was a gift! FM quality too.
  6. Let's get back to topic. This is the thread to talk about the subscription gifts. In particular, the JT singles and their live versions from the JT 2017 tour.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Let's get back to topic. This is the thread to talk about the subscription gifts. In particular, the JT singles and their live versions from the JT 2017 tour.
    Yeah calm down! Its only a conversation transpiring. No big crime.
  8. I am calmed down. I'm only asking everyone to get back to topic.
  9. We shall go over to general chat in future to keep everyone happy here. Think we can be mindful of that.
  10. We do have a tendency to stray off topic easily. I think it's a 40-something disease...