1. I know, right? And my subscription ends in first days in January... I don't want the same gift again... And don't think they will announce new gift before they ship this years gift...
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I know, right? And my subscription ends in first days in January... I don't want the same gift again... And don't think they will announce new gift before they ship this years gift...
    You will be able to change it (even if 2018's gift is still unknown by that time).
  3. «Hey guys, we haven't sold much of that ugly, absurdily-priced tour merchandising... what should we do?»

4. lol... tour ends and they adding "new" tour merchandise?
  5. They're adding (='making available') to the online store the tour merch they haven't sold during the tour
  6. so it's the majority
  7. The Anton Corbijn book is also very expensive! Plus 40$ shipping costs!! You can buy that same book online for 50€. It’s a shame!
  8. Do I lose the gift if I don't redeem it until next year and they change it? I dont want those useless LPs.
  9. This is to give incentive to become a verified fan...
  10. I'll trade you. you can give me the useless lp's and i'll give you the useless posters they'll offer up next year...
  11. and stinky
  12. So i renewed and there is a 2018 gift that will be announced beginning of the year. But it also said there would be a special surprise before the end of the year.
    My thought is they give us rest of MP3 live Joshua Tree live tracks.