1. Originally posted by iTim:People say Remy is a nice guy but I can’t stand him. Heard all kind of rumours about him, even handing out signed pictures of himself.
    He once tried to bribe me by giving me a ticket for an Amsterdam concert for free. He's not the nice kind, not at all! I promise.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He once tried to bribe me by giving me a ticket for an Amsterdam concert for free. He's not the nice kind, not at all! I promise.
    Legends say he stole that ticket from a little girl.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Well... it depends on what the bribe was. For a free U2 ticket, there's only a few things I wouldn't do...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I once caught him posting to the wrong forum, and he tried to buy me off with a box of Mars Bars
  5. Remy isn't a nice person at all.
    #remytoo

6. Wait.....I think I crossed the line....sorry...
  7. Real story, Remy is really annoying. He helped me and Flowergirl out in Brussels, and the next day was his brithday. So we thought HEY LETS GET HIM BDAY CAKE.

Well try to find a bloody Vegan Bdaycake..... So annoying that guy.

Coen can probably confirm this story becuase we texted him to be sure He was vegan instead of veggie
    But we where laughing out ass off trying to find it in the nearby supermarket.
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:Real story, Remy is really annoying. He helped me and flowergirl out in Brussels, and the next day was his brithday. So we thought HEY LETS GET HIM BDAY CAKE.

Well try to find a bloody Vegan Bdaycake..... So annoying.

Coen can probably confirm this story becuase we texted him to be sure He was vegan instead of veggie
    But we where laughing out ass off trying to find it in the nearby supermarket.
    The Lidl things that give you away ...
  9. #remygate
  10. I dunno but I’m in. He made me go to the same pizza place in Belfast two nights in a row.
  11. He made me lie to box office staff at The O2 in 2015 .