1. I just got mine. I got no email stating it was shipped either.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m thinking it will be a digital only gift. I should say someone guessed that before I did but it makes sense as I can’t see them giving out another physical item due to costs etc. Probably live material from TJT17 tour which would be cool.

There is still no news about a dvd release of TJT17. Since there is already a new album and tour, it won’t make sense (from a marketing point of view) to still release a dvd from a previous tour. So maybe there will not be a physical dvd release, but it will be available for subscribers as stream/download?!
  3. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

There is still no news about a dvd release of TJT17. Since there is already a new album and tour, it won’t make sense (from a marketing point of view) to still release a dvd from a previous tour. So maybe there will not be a physical dvd release, but it will be available for subscribers as stream/download?!
    I agree it wouldn’t make sense in terms of marketing to release it now so yeah that sounds like a possibility as well. We’ll probably find out within the next couple of weeks.
  4. Oh God, simply reading those words was enough to make me feel sick and in need to go take some fresh air.
  5. Anyone in the UK received it yet?
  6. I got my JT vinyls
  7. Nothing for me in the UK either
  8. Roxy show on DVD would be the perfect gift for me, don't care about all these vinyls