1. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    There was still a lot of rarities played on I&E, Gloria, October, Two Hearts Beat As One, Zoo Station to name a few off the top of my head.

The best thing they could do is put a poll on the website to vote for which show or shows should be released from the tour. The fans vote for it, then whichever has the most votes is released.
    Dublin would win hands down
  2. Dear Sergio,

Your U2.com subscription finishes in 30 days.

Re-subscribe today and pay $40 instead of $50 and we'll send you the 2017 U2.com gift (details coming early in 2017) as soon as it’s available.

I don't know if they'd give any hint about the gift if I reply to their email and tell them "I want to know what's the gift before resubscribing" – which is true anyway, already took advantage of my 2016 paymet with the presale, so it might not be worth the expense if SOE and I&E#2 are eventually delayed and there's not another presale before Feb 2018.

Any experience with contacting U2.com? The only time I emailed them I got an amazing number of 0 responses if I recall correctly.
  3. Originally posted by Bizzie:I think the U2-2 and From The Ground Up were the best gifts. I hoped that they would do the same with I&E. But that tour was less extensive.

Agreed. Both amazing subscriber gifts.

I gotta listen to those again..
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I don't know if they'd give any hint about the gift if I reply to their email and tell them "I want to know what's the gift before resubscribing" – which is true anyway, already took advantage of my 2016 paymet with the presale, so it might not be worth the expense if SOE and I&E#2 are eventually delayed and there's not another presale before Feb 2018.

Any experience with contacting U2.com? The only time I emailed them I got an amazing number of 0 responses if I recall correctly.
    Mine expires 2/16. I'm waiting as long as possible too for the gift announcement. I'm afraid if I renew before they announce new gift, they'll send me the prints again!
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Mine expires 2/16. I'm waiting as long as possible too for the gift announcement. I'm afraid if I renew before they announce new gift, they'll send me the prints again!
    they won't, they will send you the new gift.
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Same date of expiration as mine then. I hope they announce the gift before that date, but if they don't, I guess paying 10 more bucks for the renewal after expiring won't hurt much.
  7. Just renewed. You can choose "2017 gift (announcement in the new year)" - which is slightly outdated, but this first option is for the upcoming gift. I actually would have really liked to know what I pay for, but well. my accounts both would have run out on Jan 31st, gotta extend the other one as well the next days
  8. I wish I owned From The Ground Up. It's so expensive on Amazon

I can't wait to get the new 2017 gift...hopefully it's good.
  9. It wouldn't be as clear cut as first thought. The Dublin shows were significant as it was the first indoor shows in Dublin since 1989 and the first Dublin shows since 2009, but i think Glasgow or Cologne would have better chances in a fan poll as IMO they were better shows. Although the second gig in Dublin 24/11/2015 was sensational.
  10. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    It wouldn't be as clear cut as first thought. The Dublin shows were significant as it was the first indoor shows in Dublin since 1989 and the first Dublin shows since 2009, but i think Glasgow or Cologne would have better chances in a fan poll as IMO they were better shows. Although the second gig in Dublin 24/11/2015 was sensational.
    I think it would come down to how many fan club members were at the show, obviously a lot of members will go to more than one show but in general you'd think the bigger the attendance the more Fanclub members are a part of it. For the JT tour you'd imagine Barcelona would be a favourite (think it's the highest attendance) as people will want a souvenir from a gig they were at rather than focus on quality of show. Not quite sure what biggest attendance was at I&E.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it would come down to how many fan club members were at the show, obviously a lot of members will go to more than one show but in general you'd think the bigger the attendance the more Fanclub members are a part of it. For the JT tour you'd imagine Barcelona would be a favourite (think it's the highest attendance) as people will want a souvenir from a gig they were at rather than focus on quality of show. Not quite sure what biggest attendance was at I&E.
    For a single show or Multiple shows?

Multiple shows was NYC as 149,942. According to Wiki, the Palau Saint Jordi's capacity is 24k for concerts but it says 18k for 'Safety'
  12. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    For a single show or Multiple shows?

Multiple shows was NYC as 149,942. According to Wiki, the Palau Saint Jordi's capacity is 24k for concerts but it says 18k for 'Safety'
    I was thinking single show (although I'd be quite happy for the fan club present to be all 8 shows at NYC), just been thinking as well I got Barcelona thing wrong didn't I, I'm thinking of Europe only (I've just realised now there not playing the nou camp this time either) but it would maybe be the rose bowl then as the largest on Joshua Tree tour?