1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I was thinking single show (although I'd be quite happy for the fan club present to be all 8 shows at NYC), just been thinking as well I got Barcelona thing wrong didn't I, I'm thinking of Europe only (I've just realised now there not playing the nou camp this time either) but it would maybe be the rose bowl then as the largest on Joshua Tree tour?
    I don't think it would be would be based on most attendees. I'd like to think it would be based on quality of performance.
  2. I'm just going by what I would do, I wouldn't even consider other shows but chose the one I went to or the best of the ones I went to which would be the second night in Glasgow for the I&E tour. That just happens to be a quality show anyway.
  3. Just a thought: What if the gift was a selection of the best of the E stage performances when they brought on audience members and guests? Like when Gaga sang with them in NY.
  4. I expect a Joshua Tree related gift.
  5. What about releasing SOE as subscribers gift? Never mind the re-sell on e-bay, amazon, discogs, and what have you...

No?
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:What about releasing SOE as subscribers gift? Never mind the re-sell on e-bay, amazon, discogs, and what have you...

No?
    fine by me!
  7. Seriously hoping it's a JT pro-shot dvd. Tempe, Los Angeles, Syracuse, etc. Just give us a cleaned up version of one of those shows and I'd be a happy man. Add some crowd noise to the Los Angeles and Syracuse shows if it's to be either of those though, the lack of it in the boots is a bit awkward
  8. Do we all expire (subscriptions that is) mid February and what is the chance of the gift being announced before we do?
  9. Originally posted by argyleg:Do we all expire (subscriptions that is) mid February and what is the chance of the gift being announced before we do?
    No, everyone's account expires at a different date depending on your original date of registration.

Chance of gift announced soon? It's U2.com so your guess is as good as mine.
  10. Originally posted by argyleg:Do we all expire (subscriptions that is) mid February and what is the chance of the gift being announced before we do?
    It seems like many of us subscribed during mid-February for whatever reason (I guess that's when they announced 2016's gift). I just got this email too, just like yours I guess:

"Your U2.com subscription finishes in 7 days. Re-subscribe today and pay $40 instead of $50 and we'll send you the 2017 U2.com gift (details coming early in 2017) as soon as it’s available."

If memory serves, what they did in 2016 was extending the grace period of the subscriptions that were about to expire until they had the gift details ready, so you could then resubscribe paying the reduced fare. I'm hoping they do it this year too, otherwise a lot of us won't re-subscribe since we used the presale codes from our 2016 subscription for the Joshua Tree Tour, and there is no other tour in sight for the close future. What would be the point of (re)suscribing now? ...

... oh, yeah, gaining the access to Zootopia. Ha.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It seems like many of us subscribed during mid-February for whatever reason (I guess that's when they announced 2016's gift). I just got this email too, just like yours I guess:

"Your U2.com subscription finishes in 7 days. Re-subscribe today and pay $40 instead of $50 and we'll send you the 2017 U2.com gift (details coming early in 2017) as soon as it’s available."

If memory serves, what they did in 2016 was extending the grace period of the subscriptions that were about to expire until they had the gift details ready, so you could then resubscribe paying the reduced fare. I'm hoping they do it this year too, otherwise a lot of us won't re-subscribe since we used the presale codes from our 2016 subscription for the Joshua Tree Tour, and there is no other tour in sight for the close future. What would be the point of (re)suscribing now? ...

... oh, yeah, gaining the access to Zootopia. Ha.
  12. Surprised that nothing has been announced yet, i remember for the ATAP 2015 gift, it was announced at the back end of 2014.