1. The gift will be the Sydney show with a collectible cover of Bono studying song lyrics to "40" so he doesn't forget them. The alternative gift will be a special book cover to put on U2 by U2, with an exclusive picture of Larry holding his son in different poses. Ok, took a jab at that ridiculous album cover. I couldn't help it. Forgive me.
  2. Originally posted by pleasegone:The gift will be the Sydney show with a collectible cover of Bono studying song lyrics to "40" so he doesn't forget them. The alternative gift will be a special book cover to put on U2 by U2, with an exclusive picture of Larry holding his son in different poses. Ok, took a jab at that ridiculous album cover. I couldn't help it. Forgive me.
    I hope you're right. I definitely need another version of Sydney
  3. Has anyone heard any more about this? I'm surprised its taken this long. When the ATAP vinyl set was announced, it was announced in late 2014.
  4. we all paid our fanclub fee to get presale codes, that's fine for Live Nation, the rest doesn't matter.

we're all just cows to them.
  5. It's interesting that the relevant thread in the Zootopia forum on U2.com where users where complaining and criticising the band and management concerning the "new" gift for 2017 has been removed. So much for freedom of speech on U2.com.
  6. Originally posted by moaner:It's interesting that the relevant thread in the Zootopia forum on U2.com where users where complaining and criticising the band and management concerning the "new" gift for 2017 has been removed. So much for freedom of speech on U2.com.
    Incredibly relevant username.
  7. Originally posted by pleasegone:The gift will be the Sydney show with a collectible cover of Bono studying song lyrics to "40" so he doesn't forget them. The alternative gift will be a special book cover to put on U2 by U2, with an exclusive picture of Larry holding his son in different poses. Ok, took a jab at that ridiculous album cover. I couldn't help it. Forgive me.
    Lord knows Prince has no album covers that are ridiculously jabworthy.
  8. your 2017 gift will be a 4ft. inflatable trump punching bag.awesome!