1. Still no information right? Too bad...
  2. By mid-April
  3. Does anyone think we might be getting a cd or DVD from the JT 2017 tour as this years subscribers gift. It seems unusually late for them to announce anything. There can't be much reason for them to leave it this long.
  4. Will we really get 2017 gift in 2017?
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Does anyone think we might be getting a cd or DVD from the JT 2017 tour as this years subscribers gift. It seems unusually late for them to announce anything. There can't be much reason for them to leave it this long.
    Not getting a gift (announced) yet kind of sucks but a JT2017 disc would be well worth the wait.
  6. Yeah I'd be really happy with that. It just seems like one of the only valid reasons I can come up with for the delay unless it's a gift related to SOE. I know we've had to wait a long time for gifts in the past but are we not usually told what it is before now?
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I'd be really happy with that. It just seems like one of the only valid reasons I can come up with for the delay unless it's a gift related to SOE. I know we've had to wait a long time for gifts in the past but are we not usually told what it is before now?
    We've said this before but even a free digital download of any given concert from this tour would be very cool - and forward thinking by U2 standards. Heck, they could even avoid a physical gift which cuts down on shipping costs...Carbon footprints....er, postal worker jobs..
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    We've said this before but even a free digital download of any given concert from this tour would be very cool - and forward thinking by U2 standards. Heck, they could even avoid a physical gift which cuts down on shipping costs...Carbon footprints....er, postal worker jobs..
    True, although I do like a physical gift but the material itself is the most important thing. I'm sure someone would make a good cover for any digital release anyway.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    True, although I do like a physical gift but the material itself is the most important thing. I'm sure someone would make a good cover for any digital release anyway.
    If it's music then sure, a physical CD is kind of cool. But as you stated, the music itself it numero uno and any CD I get will be ripped once and then put into a box where it'll remain for years to come.

At least this is what's​ happened to my copies of U2-22 and FTGU.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    If it's music then sure, a physical CD is kind of cool. But as you stated, the music itself it numero uno and any CD I get will be ripped once and then put into a box where it'll remain for years to come.

At least this is what's​ happened to my copies of U2-22 and FTGU.
    Yeah I'm the exact same actually, I've got my cds in various drawers and boxes after they've been ripped once. I like to know there in there though, not quite at the digital only stage.
  11. Maybe something for Pop's 20th anniversary? Wishful dreaming though.
  12. Seems only fair.

Pop gets a subscription gift.

Joshua​ Tree gets a world tour.