1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Or the logical thinking Who plays singles nowadays? I'm ok with playing full albums in vinyl, and Another Time Another Place was an incredible gift for example. But SINGLES? C'mon... c'mon.
    That is a valid point... nevertheless... who has room for another poster?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Or the logical thinking Who plays singles nowadays? I'm ok with playing full albums in vinyl, and Another Time Another Place was an incredible gift for example. But SINGLES? C'mon... c'mon.
    So you don't agree with me that they should've had put the SOI singles on CD/Vinyl?
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Yeah I see why you would dislike it, but since I don't own the singles it's pretty nice, plus we will get some pro-audio from the tour which is nice.
    I dont't mind. I am a subscriber to be able to obtain concert tickets. Otherwise you pay double the price....
    But the concert from 1980 on vinyl was realy nice. This.... Not so much, a bit cheap to be honest....
  4. The serigraphs were cheap. Any gift that contains new music (with the live versions) is always a win.
  5. They will never top U22.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's what I mean, thanks.
  7. Posters, serigraphs, books... I prefer them rather than vinyls that will end up unsealed for years because they probably will provide digital downloads (and if not, we will find our way). Sealed and unused. At least I can read From The Ground Up or look at the wonderful UTEOTW serigraph in my wall.
  8. Give your gifts to me then