1. Considering the great response they got from U22 why don't they just copy the idea whenever a new tour is out? They could easily have released something similar with all the songs played live on the I&E tour between a 2cd set and downloads.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Considering the great response they got from U22 why don't they just copy the idea whenever a new tour is out? They could easily have released something similar with all the songs played live on the I&E tour between a 2cd set and downloads.
    It would be great if they'll do it after every tour. But that won't happen.
  3. Why do you think that is though? I agree with you but I don't know why they don't do it.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Considering the great response they got from U22 why don't they just copy the idea whenever a new tour is out? They could easily have released something similar with all the songs played live on the I&E tour between a 2cd set and downloads.
    They probably will. And you can buy it as U2 subscriber... I prefer 'from the ground up, Edge's picks' though...
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They fail to realize what we really want. We've been asking for concert downloads a la Pearl Jam for DECADES - zero response. And when they start giving out music to subscribers, it was already released material (Communication with Vertigo Milan, Zoo Sydney). They FINALLY released an impressive collection of unreleased live material, got universal praise, they followed it with Edge's Picks, got even more praise... And then started giving out crap gifts once again.

So neglectful.
  6. Thanks!
  7. I did enjoy edges picks as well because of the rarities. I remember being gutted when songs like your blue room and electrical storm missed out on u22 but the combination of the two and the downloads we got almost all the songs from the tour.
  8. I liked both albums.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They fail to realize what we really want. We've been asking for concert downloads a la Pearl Jam for DECADES - zero response. And when they start giving out music to subscribers, it was already released material (Communication with Vertigo Milan, Zoo Sydney). They FINALLY released an impressive collection of unreleased live material, got universal praise, they followed it with Edge's Picks, got even more praise... And then started giving out crap gifts once again.

So neglectful.
    Paul McGuinness > Guy Oseary > Live Nation