1. nice Remy!!!
  2. How about this. - Sometimes, quite a lot really. I find myself with my ear to the speaker desperately trying to hear what Bonos singing. I'e in The Sweetest Thing...He goes off on one and you can't quite decifer what hes saying. At the End of If U wear that Velvet Dress. If U Wear that... It.s been going on for years. It's really is quite frustrating. On every U2 album there is a song I which I long to de-crypt. Bono sometimes sings different lyrics to the original anyway-to some peoples horror. hohoho.
    Or I hear it wrong and sing the wrong words anyway LIke in Bad, Hahahaha.
  3. Originally posted by bonosraincomeHow about this. - Sometimes, quite a lot really. I find myself with my ear to the speaker desperately trying to hear what Bonos singing. I'e in The Sweetest Thing...He goes off on one and you can't quite decifer what hes saying. At the End of If U wear that Velvet Dress. If U Wear that... It.s been going on for years. It's really is quite frustrating. On every U2 album there is a song I which I long to de-crypt. Bono sometimes sings different lyrics to the original anyway-to some peoples horror. hohoho.
    Or I hear it wrong and sing the wrong words anyway LIke in Bad, Hahahaha.

Each song has its lyrics written. So what's to de-crypt? Live he is known to speak Bongo-lese, that's just what he does...

eg

Where The Streets Have No Name
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Each song has its lyrics written. So what's to de-crypt? Live he is known to speak Bongo-lese, that's just what he does...

eg

Where The Streets Have No Name

hilarious!!!
    hahahaha!!!
    Bongo-lese!!!! hahaha!!!
    Awesome!!!

at your knees Dan!!
  5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

hilarious!!!
    hahahaha!!!
    Bongo-lese!!!! hahaha!!!
    Awesome!!!