1. I want to wish you all the best for the upcoming holidays and 2008, since there are fans all over the world the time of the start of the new year will be different for a lot of us so I'm starting this thread already. I hope you have a nice time, get a lot of U2 presents and spend some valuable time with your family and best friends.

2008 will hopefully be a year full of new U2 releases (a new album) and great U2 news (announcement of the new tour). U2start will also be there in 2008, and there will be a lot of great stuff happening on this website in the next year

Thanks for being a fan and being an U2start member. I really appreciate it, year after year.
  2. Originally posted by RemyI want to wish you all the best for the upcoming holidays and 2008, since there are fans all over the world the time of the start of the new year will be different for a lot of us so I'm starting this thread already. I hope you have a nice time, get a lot of U2 presents and spend some valuable time with your family and best friends.

2008 will hopefully be a year full of new U2 releases (a new album) and great U2 news (announcement of the new tour). U2start will also be there in 2008, and there's a lot of great stuff happening on this website in the next year

Thanks for being a fan and being an U2start member. I really appreciate it.

All the best to you too, Remy! And thanks! I wanna wish everyone a very happy christmas and a rocking 2008!

3. All the best to yourself Remy, and thanks a lot for making this great place...You're the reason...whyyyyy... emm...this place exists!
  4. And I'm proud to be a member of U2start
  5. "There singing deck the halls ,but it's not like christmas at all " (that's because it is 60 F in northeast ohio today!!!!). A Very happy holidays to yall in the U2 universe . Remy thanks to you for giving us a shelter in the storm . God bless you , and peace be with you in the new year , and beyond.

6. All the best to you Remy!!!!!
    Greetings from Germany!!!
  7. Cheers. Same to you all
  8. happy everything everybody

I hope it will be a good year or at least better than 07, which is not hard to beat!
  9. Same to you all.
  10. Same to you all.
  11. All the best for you Remy and for all members as well!!!!!merry christmas
  12. Hey Remy!!
    thanks a lot for the msg!!!
    I hope you have a great holyday too!!
    Thanks for everything!!
    cheers and I hope this 2008 is as great as you're predicting!!