1. All the best to everyone who contributes @ U2Start,the people I have banter with and everyone of you who has the time and effort and generosity to upload and share audio / video for everyone else.

To every single one of you........Happy Christmas & a very joyful and prosperous 2008.

PS. If The Edge is reading this on is BlackBerry,give my best wishes to Bono,Larry & Adam..........and for fecks sake,get on with the new album
  2. Originally posted by gmcAll the best to everyone who contributes @ U2Start,the people I have banter with and everyone of you who has the time and effort and generosity to upload and share audio / video for everyone else.

To every single one of you........Happy Christmas & a very joyful and prosperous 2008.

PS. If The Edge is reading this on is BlackBerry,give my best wishes to Bono,Larry & Adam..........and for fecks sake,get on with the new album

LOL!

I couldn't have written it better myself! Absolutely everything you said - from me too
  3. Congrats to you all, from my side and from the U2'Start's Crew side.

Have a very, very nice year, full of love and music (that's All You Can't Leave Behind).

4. Congrats to you all, from my side and from the U2'Start's Crew side.

Have a very, very nice year, full of love and music (that's All You Can't Leave Behind).

5. Hello hello!

Happy holidays for everybody, and beautiful U2008!

6. thanx remy ...and all the best for 2008 ....
    also to all the other members have a very mery christmas to everyone !!!!
  7. I wish everybody a great time and a lot of happiness!
  8. Happy X-Mas to all of you........

Best wishes for 2008!!!!!!!.......... ...........

Hope for 2008:

--------New Album---------
    --------New Tour-----------
    --------25th Anniversary Edition "UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY"-------
  9. Originally posted by spoonerHope for 2008:

--------25th Anniversary Edition "UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY"-------
    God, hear his words....
  10. Successful year 2008 to ya all
  11. Marry X-Mas & A Happy New 2008 to you all!!!
  12. All the best for anyone over here! Have a nice christmas, and may 2008 be a fantastic year for everyone!