1. maybe someone could find this interesting .. Drew?

Aerosmith will start a world tour from june .. tour dates should be announced soon, while tickets should go on sale in march.
    one of the first rumored is Sacramento 12 june
  2. World tour? I'm interested at the right price
  3. Originally posted by iTimWorld tour? I'm interested at the right price

+1
  4. i don't think the shows will be cheap though
  5. They usually are.
  6. Loved them in the 90's .......I had a crush on Alicia silverstone .....
  7. I liked some of their songs in the 90s...favourite would probably be a tie between Shut Up And Dance, Eat The Rich, Amazing, Crash, Nine Lives, Taste Of India and Full Circle.
  8. getting really into them recently mainly listening and appreciating how incredible they are live.

Anyone see their 60 Minutes interview? it was pretty shocking they really seem to hate each other now / really bitter about Steven's debacles. curious how this will affect the new album and tour
  9. Andy Greene from Rollingstone says there's a good chance of a Cheap Trick / Aerosmith tour.

Jack Douglas who produced Rocks and Toys In The Attic is doing the new album and should be released in May 2012 - it's also meant to be a concept album. Possible songs are Oasis In The Night, Street Jesus, Bobbing for Piranha, Asphalt and maybe Meltdown.
  10. I never get how people always love the early period of a band, and always hate the later period. It's the same with U2, but not to the extent that it is with Aerosmith. Though I like 70's Aerosmith better, I think Pump is right up there with Rocks and Toys In The Attic. With U2, I prefer the 90's U2 a little more, but like every era as well.

Ranking Aerosmith's albums:

Rocks
    Pump
    Toys In The Attic
    Get Your Wings
    Get A Grip
    Aerosmith
    Permanent Vacation
    Draw The Line
    Nine Lives
    Just Push Play
    Night In The Ruts
    Done With Mirrors
    Rock In A Hard Place

I can sadly say, I have yet to purchase Honkin' On Bobo, but I know I
    will. Even though there is only one band written song on it, I'm sure
    it will be ok, but the lack of original material has kept me away. Please U2, don't EVER do a covers album.
  11. Aerosmith are cool. I liked the Pump Album..
  12. A lost Aerosmith song is to feature as one of the main themes in the upcoming GI Joe sequel.

Frontman Steven Tyler said that `Legendary Child`, which is an outtake from the group`s 1991 album Get A Grip, is being remixed for the soundtrack of the new film, "GI Joe: Retaliation", reported MTV online.

The track will also feature on Aerosmith`s much anticipated comeback album.

Aerosmith are said to be working with producer Jack Douglas, who collaborated on their 1975 release `Toys In The Attic` and 1976`s `Rocks`, on their next record.

Speaking about `Legendary Child`, Tyler said that he is hoping to finish the new record in May, just in time for the band`s recently-announced US tour this June.