1. Originally posted by ahn1991:So I guess Muse being on tour really is a distraction from their studio work? I guess it's hard to say where things are with them right now.
    It's always hard to say with Muse. I think it's just a distraction indeed, the guys love playing live and I guess they're maybe using that time off the studio to give the first public outings of some of the songs that will be in the next album...
  2. It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do with these shows. Definitely wouldn't be a bad idea to beta-test some of their new material if they can.
  3. ...or they could play some more of the early stuff they omitted from the sets while touring North America last year. Y'know...for late bloomers like myself!
  4. I remember people being very upset about the setlists last tour and I admit it actually dissuaded me from buying tickets when they were in the area, a decision I deeply regret.
  5. Glorious is... glorious ❤ What a song. Easily my favorite from the BH&R era, and it's not even in the album! What a crime. Although it makes it more special in a sense. WHAT A SONG.
  6. What is your favourite Muse album? Mine is Black Holes.
  7. Absolution
  8. Absolution by a nose over Origin of Symmetry.
  9. 1. Absolution
    2. Origin of Symmetry
    3. Black Holes and Revelations
    4. Showbiz

And Showbiz is by no means a poor album.