1. Incredible set of its true.
  2. It's true, heading back to the hotel now to clean myself up.
  3. Fuck me....that was insane....although first thing i thought was u2 would never do this ?
  4. That setlist!!!
  5. Just got home. That was without question one of the greatest live performances I've ever seen. That setlist was astonishing. They played 8 out of the 10 songs I voted for.

Met Matt and Dom after the show as well, genuinely one of the best nights of my life. I'm beyond words here.
  6. Wow that audience!!! And Matt said after Showbizz: It might be back now.
  7. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Just got home. That was without question one of the greatest live performances I've ever seen. That setlist was astonishing. They played 8 out of the 10 songs I voted for.

Met Matt and Dom after the show as well, genuinely one of the best nights of my life. I'm beyond words here.
    Have to agree. I have been to 11 U2 gigs and i thought this would be my 12th best gig but it may just have topped them all.
  8. Had time to sleep on it and let it sink in. Agree that this maybe the best gig I've been to. I'm not sure whether it's the fact they played all these songs, or the fact they seemed so confident in playing them. Surely some must be keepers for future shows.
  9. Holy fuck, what a setlist.
  10. lucky bastards
  11. Did they actually broadcast the show? I'm craving to see and listen to it