1. hi how you doin

i bought some things of the u2.com site a shirt etc, and ordered it on the 12th of december does anyone now how long delivery usually takes internatinally (i live in Australia)i'v tried asking them but no reply. it just seems to have been a while .

thanks

jason
  2. With U2.com it can take up to 3 months or more. One time I got something from them after 4 months.
  3. oh realy fair enough thanks heaps 4 the quick reply, i guess i shouldent be waiting on it then

thanks remy

jason
  4. Ordered stuff 27th November 2006....received June 2007.So for delivery,they must have used Wells Fargo Pony Express........Stupid thing about it,is that the stuff comes from a London warehouse,would have been quicker to pick up.

My advice is to contact them giving your order no,tracking date shipped etc. and tell 'em your not a happy bunny.Worked for me
  5. Originally posted by gmcOrdered stuff 27th November 2006....received June 2007.So for delivery,they must have used Wells Fargo Pony Express........Stupid thing about it,is that the stuff comes from a London warehouse,would have been quicker to pick up.

My advice is to contact them giving your order no,tracking date shipped etc. and tell 'em your not a happy bunny.Worked for me

I'm sure it was the "not a happy bunny" part that made things work out

uhumm...I wonder if the delivery system is supervised by Hamish! (mwahaha...I'm gonna start the old hamish-discussion again!! )
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]
    uhumm...I wonder if the delivery system is supervised by Hamish! (mwahaha...I'm gonna start the old hamish-discussion again!! )

What's up with that "old" Hamish discussion ? I'm not a long time fan so I missed that it seems .

7. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

What's up with that "old" Hamish discussion ? I'm not a long time fan so I missed that it seems .

Hamish the director guy? :lol he talks in a very funny way.
  8. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

That he can't direct for nuts. Don't start it again. Although a 2008 version would be fun...
  9. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

Hamish Hamilton, director of U2's concert DVDs...and yea, he can't direct! Been discussed 2-3 times in the last couple of months I think!
  10. Ah, I see. Hehe, I like his way tho....
  11. Originally posted by loftarasaAh, I see. Hehe, I like his way tho....

are you kiddin' me?!! ... ow...I see what you're trying to do...no, we won't redo the discussion!
  12. Originally posted by Ali709[..]
    we won't redo the discussion!

yep. If that comes up again i'll use my crew member prowess and close it. (we are hijacking yet another thread)