1. Originally posted by sdking91I actually attended this show, so if it would be possible to get that file on rapidshare or something... I don't know. I would love to have it. I'd pay a lot of hard earned cash for that DVD. That was truly an amazing night.

it'l surface, Your a jammy git btw
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

thank you for gracing us with your presence

Which console(s) is this game available on?
  3. FEAR is a great game but bloody scary, and the ending is creepy.

I don't remember the opening music though and for Dan's reference, it's on Xbox360 and PS3 and Windows (I think).
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsFEAR is a great game but bloody scary, and the ending is creepy.

I don't remember the opening music though and for Dan's reference, it's on Xbox360 and PS3 and Windows (I think).

uhumm...note to all lazy-ass people who don't read all the posts (it's only 2 pages for god's sake!):
    I did post the video on the first page with that music on it!
  5. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

uhumm...note to all lazy-ass people who don't read all the posts (it's only 2 pages for god's sake!):
    I did post the video on the first page with that music on it!

You calling me a lazy-arse Ali? I did see the video but I didn't remember it from that particular scene.

Two pages is a lot to read.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

You calling me a lazy-arse Ali? I did see the video but I didn't remember it from that particular scene.

Two pages is a lot to read.

no...of course not!!
  7. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

no...of course not!!

I'm watching you. But yes, watching the video I do remember it vaguely. I'm gonna install it now to see.
  8. Drew, Ali. Thanks for the info. No chance for me to play it then