1. Snoop Dogg plots rock music direction
    Friday, January 11 2008, 15:39 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Rex Features
    Snoop Dogg has revealed that he is planning to record music with rock stars because rappers bore him.

The hip-hop veteran claimed that he wants to make something "outta the box" with artists that move him emotionally.

"I want to work with Madonna, Bono or Mick Jagger," Dogg told MTV. "I'm on some rock sh*t, man. Snoop Dogg, man!

"Rappers don't really move me too much. They can't do what I did. I'm trying to get down with something that's outta the box and bigger than me."

Dogg's ninth studio album Ego Trippin is released in March.

I hope Bono won't....
  2. lol....well, i wouldn't put it past bono to do it. depending on the song, such a cross over thing might be interesting to listen to. but i'd prefer that he does something with jay-z or nas.
  3. everyone want to work with bono
  4. Originally posted by walkoneveryone want to work with bono

+1
  5. I think it'd be interesting to do.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

They certainly look tasty.

Supposedly keeps your nose nice n shiny.........or is that Bob Martins ? Where's Mr.Vetman when you need him......
  7. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Supposedly keeps your nose nice n shiny.........or is that Bob Martins ? Where's Mr.Vetman when you need him......

Bonio. The Cutting Edge Of Dog Treats.
  8. I don't like snoop dogg...at all...and it's nothing racial!!
    Bono has become very elegant lately...seriously, go see some of those photos or just see the islington chapel stuff, he's looking very gentlemanish , can't see him beside snoop dogg at all!
    Maybe Mick Jagger could try it and to celebrate the new song, tour the world for another 20 years
  9. Originally posted by Ali709Maybe Mick Jagger could try it and to celebrate the new song, tour the world for another 20 years

He'll be around for another 120 years at the rate he's going, while Charlie Watts falls asleep at his drum kit in the background.